Bergeon 7662 is compact pocket case wrench is great to add to any battery repair kit or watchmakers bench to help open screw on style wristwatch backs. With hardened steel adjustable pins and easy to use adjusting wheel this tool will grip notched watch case backs allowing you to easily twist them off and remove them. This style has rectangular pins. The maximum pin opening distance is 52mm. Tool has polyamide PA12 shell construction.
- Opens and closes almost all screw-on style watches with notches on the case back
- Will fit notches from 16mm to 52.0mm across (inside notch diameter measurement)
- Simple design with thumb screw to adjust diameter
- Fits a multitude of watch back sizes
- Use the Bergeon 2819 series pins to change style